UD: Kent Island is an upcoming UDU map made by index15. The game was first announced in December 2018 and was under-development back until February 2019. After a year, the game's development started to pick-up again in March 2020. This game is currently 60 Robux for paid access but it is free Thursdays and Fridays depending on if Index15 remembers to set the price back to free.
The game takes place in Maryland, south of UD: Bethany Beach. It's unusual for Index15 to build a game in Maryland, since he mostly makes games in North Carolina. This game includes US 1, which is a freeway through the island along with the famous Chesapeake Bay Bridge (based on US 50/US 301 in real life). Along the main highway is it's first introduced semi-functional weigh station.
- Kent Island will have US 1, a freeway, connected to the mainland with the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.
- Kent Island's main highway, US 1, has been redone (according to index's twitter page) with the interchanges between the other main roads and converted the lanes from 3 lanes to 2 lanes as you head farther north.
- UD: Kent Island is mostly like UD: Westover Islands because of the long highway stretch through the map.
- This is index15's first created UD game in Maryland.
- On 11/19/19, the game was somehow broken, but it was fixed automatically making it playable again.
- As of 12/31/19, the game is now 65 Robux for paid access, however it is free each Thursday.
- Since February 2020, index15 decided to pick-up development from the game.
- The game has its first introduced weigh station in the UDU.
- On March 2020, index15 officially resumed development on Kent Island with Federalsburg, and more development into the map.
- On April 16th, 2020, index15 announced a free opening, until a week went by.
- The game is now 60 Robux currently.
- Index15 announced during it's BETA stage on April 30th, 2020, that it will be free Thursdays and Fridays.
- Crisfield was removed on 5/30/20 for unknown reasons.
- The game was once again free from 5/27/20 - 6/5/20.
- On 6/7/2020, Index15 closed the game without a reason held on the game.
- On 6/30/2020, Index15 fixed the game and added some new changes to the map.