The 2014 Koenigsegg One:1 (2014 Ragnarok Bifrost X1 in-game) is a 2-door Swedish megacar in the Ultimate Driving Universe, manufactured by Swedish company Koenigsegg. It is named so for the power-to-weight ratio of 1PS per 1 kilogram, therefore making it the world’s first Megacar.
Description[edit | edit source]
The One:1 is based on the Koenigsegg vehicle of the same name, and its a limited-run derivative of the Agera series of supercars revealed at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. Its name comes from the fact that it has a power-to-weight ratio of 1, possessing 1360 PS (1361 hp) and weighing only 1360 kilograms. The engine is a Powerful modified version of the same twin-turbocharged V8 engine used in other Agera models and weighs only 1293 kg (2305 lb) due to its aluminum construction and carbon fiber intake manifold. The car also sacrifices the ability to stow the roof away in the trunk due to possessing a roof air scoop and remodeled the front to enable increased downforce, all to enable this goal to reach the power-weight ratio of 1. It is a road-legal vehicle, as stated on the One:1's Page.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When first released, the One:1 had the highest top speed in the game and held that title long until the release of the Racing Update, which added the Hennessey Venom F5, aimed to reach 300 MPH.
- This was initially the most expensive vehicle in the game, before the introduction of the McLaren F1 GT.
- This car costs $2,000,000 before the Racing Update, and it is presumed the price increase was done for balancing reasons. It also had very low acceleration in comparison to much cheaper supercars and earned $1025 per mile.
- The One: 1 is in fact street legal in most countries, but it doesn’t meet the requirements for US roads.
- However, specially made US legal models were available for purchase. According to sources, only 2 US legal models of the One:1 exists.
- On October 5, 2018, when the remodel of the One:1 was done, the car got an engine sound change and Secondary color. The new engine sound is similar to the Nissan Skyline GT-R (R33) in-game, even though most people think it’s unique.
- This was the last brick car added.