The 2014 Mayer F13 is a British hybrid hypercar. It can be bought for $2,700,000, and appeared in Ultimate Driving in the Racing Update. It is based off the 2014 McLaren P1.
The Mayer F13’s default colour is Yellow, and does not utilise a Secondary Colour. It is sleek, smooth and one of the vehicles in the game to possess a functional airbrake.
The McLaren P1 is a limited-production plug-in hybrid sports car produced by British automobile manufacturer McLaren Automotive. Debuted at the 2012 Paris Motor Show, sales of the P1 began in the United Kingdom in October 2013 and all 375 units were sold out by November. Production ended in early December 2015. The United States accounted for 34% of the units and Europe for 26%.
Vehicle Issues Edit
- The P1 bounces a lot when your driving it along with the Lamborghini Centenario
- The car has appeared in one of the episodes of Top Gear, driven around by the famous Jeremy Clarkson.
- The car is actually capable of a much higher top speed than what is shown in-game, +245MPH in fact if the math for it is done but for safety and parts longevity reasons the car is electronically limited to 217MPH.
- The car also appears as an cover art for 2013 racing video game "Forza Motorsport 5" for Xbox One Launch Title.
- The McLaren P1 is part of "Holy Trinity" Category by Top Gear. The other are Porsche 918 Spyder & Ferrari LaFerrari.