The 2016 Lanz G10 is a German Supercar. It can be bought for $423,108, and appeared in Ultimate Driving on September 7th, 2018. It is based off the 2016 Audi R8.
- The Audi R8 is a mid-engine, 2-seater supercar introduced by the German car manufacturer Audi
- The car is exclusively designed, developed, and manufactured by Audi AG's private subsidiary company manufacturing high performance automotive parts, Audi Sport GmbH (formerly quattro GmbH), and is based on the Lamborghini Gallardo and presently the Huracán platform.
- It is also the first production car with full-LED headlamps.
- The second generation of the R8 having the model code (Type 4S) was unveiled at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show and is based on the Modular Sports System platform shared with the Lamborghini Huracan. The development of the Type 4S commenced in late 2013 and was completed in late-2014. Initial models included the all-electric e-Tron and the V10 5.2 FSI along with the V10 plus. Unlike its predecessor, there was no manual transmission available and the entry-level V8 trim was also dropped.
- The ingame model is based on the second generation of the flagship R8. Utilizes a V10 version with a V10 producing 533 bhp. The R8 RWS (Rear Wheel Series) is the rear wheel drive version of the Audi R8 limited to 999 units. The R8 RWS can accelerate from 0–62 mph / 0–100 km/h in 3.7 seconds and has a claimed top-speed of 199 MPH (320 KM/H).
- Some people prefer this car as a "budget Huracan" cause they both use almost the same engine but the R8 one is.... worse(including me).
- The car in-game got a little buff from TTP it seemed.
- The car is AWD in real life, But it is RWD in-game.
- The Dubai PD also has one as well.
- The R8 is actually more practical than the Huracan having more trunk space and cheaper parts.
- Thanks to its unchanged exterior you can easily buy an old one and no one would notice its real price.
- The R8 has been featured in many movies Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, Transformers 2. It appears that Audi is Robert Downey, Jr's favorite brand.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.