The 2017 Ferruccio Uragano L is an Italian Supercar. It can be bought for $679,998, and appeared in Ultimate Driving on September 21st, 2018. It is based on the 2017 Lamborghini Huracan LP640-4 Performante.
- The Lamborghini Huracán is a sports car manufactured by Italian automotive manufacturer Lamborghini replacing the previous V10 flagship, the Gallardo. The Huracán made its worldwide debut at the 2014 Geneva Auto Show, and was released in the market the second quarter of 2014. The LP 610-4 designation comes from the fact that this car has 610 metric horsepower and 4 wheel drive, while LP stands for "Longitudinale Posteriore", which refers to the longitudinal mid-rear engine position. The Huracán was named "The Supercar of the Year 2014" by automotive magazine Top Gear.
- The ingame car is based on a track oriented variant of the Huracán, called the Performante(LP 640-4 Performante)
- The Performante's 5.2-liter V10 has been tuned to produce 631 hp. The weight has also decreased by 40 kg (88 lb), courtesy of the forged aluminium and forged carbon fibre body components (first used in the construction of the Sesto Elemento).All the new aero components on the car have active aerodynamic capability and help keep the car stable at high speeds.The Performante utilises Lamborghini's new ALA (Aerodinamica Lamborghini Attiva). According to Lamborghini, ALA is also said to provide 750% more downforce than the standard Huracán.
- Just like every Lamborghini in the game, this car is expensive (100.000$ or less based on your country).
- The convertible version shares the same top speed as it’s hardtop counterpart but the acceleration time has risen.
- In October 2016, a prototype of the Performante set a lap time of 6:52.01 on the Nürburgring Nordschleife, making it one of the world's fastest production cars around the track.
- This is the first Lamborghini Huracàn Model to appear in a game, second being Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.